Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Time does fly!!



Where has the last 4 months gone since I last posted?? Perhaps to all the snow and rain we were having, oh wait, it is still raining at least half the week.






Perhaps the time went to the sports the kids were doing or the spring cleaning I thought I would have time to do.






No, I think it went to everyday life, that somehow just gets a moving and doesn't stop, with family, friends and a farm, things just keep moving.






We have been working pretty hard this spring, getting pigs & steers, delivering goat kids, trying to get the garden in between rain showers, of course we also had my honey's work schedule, school, soccer, wedding planning and now the farmers market!






Some days I just wish time would creep instead of fly...

No comments:

Post a Comment